People4Ocean Sun Care
The Sun Smarter
Our most complete and multi-tasking solution to a sun safe life, our Sun Smarter Bundle include all products in the range:
- SPF 30 Nourishing Sunscreen provides high protection while leaving your skin glowing, moisturised and vitamin boosted.
- SPF 50 Vegan Sunscreen a lightweight moisturising cream for all ages – particularly famous as a Clean + Conscious (double) Award Winning Kid Sunscreen.
- Hydrate Recovery Gel, a free radical scavenger and heat fighter – ideal pre and post UV stress and suitable for children. Leave in fridge for enhanced cooling sensation.
- SPF 50+ Zinc Sticks [Tinted Light + Egyptian Blue] loved by kids and parents for their SPF performance, waterproof superpowers and fun colours.
- Signature People4Ocean Canvas Bag
The Sun Smarter
What does reef safe mean?
Many sunscreens contain ingredients that wash off our skins (or down the drain) to harm coral reefs, even at very small concentrations. Using a "reef safe sunscreen" means that no ingredients in that product will cause detrimental effects to marine life. That includes coral reefs but also marine mammals, turtles, fish and a variety of marine species. Remember that certain brands falsely claim to be "Reef-Safe" but actually contain chemicals harmful to ocean life, so always check the label for these toxic ingredients:
Are P4O Products safe for children & pets?
Yes, our products are designed for all skins, even the most sensitive. At People4Ocean, we believe all skins deserve the best - most natural - sun protection products and that natural sunscreen should not be exclusively used on babies. We use certified natural and certified organic ingredients and exclude all nasties such as Parabens, fragrances, synthetics or dyes. The aroma of our sunscreen comes from a signature essential oil profile. We use a blend of Shea Butter and Tasmanian beeswax for water resistance so the cream doesn't run or sting the eyes. Unlike chemical sunscreens (Oxybenzone, Octocrylene, Avobenzone, etc.), P4O sunscreen and other mineral based sunscreens are safe to use on children under 2 years old. However, we do recommend to keep new borns (<6 months old) out of the sun or to consult your doctor.
Are P4O products cruelty free?
Yes they are! We don't test any of our products on animals.